Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Happy Birthday Garrett!



August 31st was Garrett's 4th birthday. He chose a bug cake. :) The little bugs on it are finger puppets. He got some new Toy Story Pajamas from Grandma and here he is sporting them. We went to the Dinosaur Museum in the morning with some friends and even got to visit with my Dad who was in town delivering my brother Scott to BYU. I am so excited to have Scott down here again. We invited him and Ben's sister Sarah over for pizza and bug cake. It was really fun to have them over. It was a great day. Garrett is great!
The tooth fairy has also visited our house again. :)
I will post some videos of the party when I have a chance to view them. I can't view them on the computers at Ben's office. Just wanted to get these up quickly.
Richard is doing really well in 1st grade. He is always happy and seems to be a better helper at home. He tells me all the rules and procedures of the classroom and seems to have fit in really well. I signed him up for a 4-H club on Thursdays. It's just for 1 st graders. They'll play games and learn to socialize and stuff like that. He is excited. He is such a good boy.

Spencer says "bubba" for bubbles very clearly, "Maaa" for me or if he wants something, and "uh-oh" and "wow" when is excited. Very funny. He loves to be outside and just hanging out with the bigger boys. He and Garrett are neat little buddies together.

3 comments:

Tiff and Dan said...

I can't believe how big your boys are! They all look so grown up!

Kristi said...

I hope he had a great day!

burlingtonbabe said...

I love birthdays!! Sounds like the ones at your house are always well done! Happy Birthday Garrett, so sorry we didn't call yet...