Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Moving in!

 This is the stuff I brought down in the van. (We moved from south Orem to Central Provo.)
 This is what our mover friends hauled in from the truck for me to play with. Good thing we didn't have any couches.
 Our new dining set. My pretty new kitchen. Before it was full of stuff.
 A few days later. :) In use and still a big mess. Anyone want a microwave cart?
 All this unpacking and moving makes me tired too.
 Flossing on the front stairs. The other thing they like to do on the stairs is jump off them and throw balls up to each other. Fun game. The only time the upstairs neighbors say they can hear us. I'll take that. :)
 Living room after 5 days. Very satisfying. I almost don't want couches. Lot's of room. :)
Here are the new couches. They're bonded leather. The love seat is just the same.

1 comment:

Gayle Daly said...

I love your new dining set and your big kitchen. My favorite picture of all is Spencer sprawled out on the bed.