Friday, March 1, 2013

Blue and Gold Banquet


Each cub scout made a cake (with little assistance from Mom). Richard of course wanted a Star Wars themed cake. He did all the design work himself. :) I cheated a little and helped with the grey frosting. :) But he helped mix the cakes, the frosting, the colors, etc. He even used a baggie to design his frosting. 
 I was also in charge of making the chicken and sauce for the Hawaiian haystacks. I doubled my recipe and barely made it. :) Here I am shredding chicken. :) Courtesy of Richard.

 Denim made a hamburger cake (really cute and I want to make one) the "patty" was brownies...:) Riley made a 3-tier cub scouts cake, each tier had the name of the different dens, wolf, bear, webelos. Very creative. Richard won the award for "Out of this World."




No comments: