Thursday, March 20, 2014

A barrage of videos and pictures

This is what happens when I get behind on posting stuff...and my Mom gives me hard time for not posting. :)
 Look Mom I got both feet!

 Nice football hold!




 Spencer has many fun faces.

 Henry joining us for dinner. Ben and I usually take turns holding him during dinner as Henry usually doesn't want to be on the floor in the bouncer by himself. He has gotten to the point now where he reaches (lunges) for anything close by. And he is astounded at watching us put things in our mouth; especially a drink. We let him sip from a water glass sometimes.



Yeah, we were supposed to be folding laundry, but someone was being cute and distracting.
We LOVE his bubbles and noises! 
They are good little buddies.
This is Garrett at 5 months-like Henry???

No comments: