Monday, August 31, 2009

Birthday Party!


Garrett turned 3 years old today. We had some neighbor friends over to share Papa Murphy's pizza and a Wall-E cake that I got from Macey's. Garrett got some gift cards from his grandparents, so Ben and I had fun shopping. :) We got him some train set accessories to go with our collection of tracks, including a great deal at Funfinity for a battery-powered Thomas engine. That was sort of the crowning glory of course. On the educational side of things we got him a puzzle that is a challenge for even us, and some wooden stencils that spell simple words. I also procured a great deal on Ebay for the movie Wall-E, 3-disc special edition-woohoo! I think I was more excited about that than Garrett was. :) I also try to buy the boys a hardbound book for their birthdays and Christmas, so we got him an Usborne book as I am now a consultant for the company. There's my plug for Usborne. :) Visit my website at www.myubam.com/C3124. Thanks once again, Uncle Daniel, for taking pictures. Ben's brother, Daniel, has been taking pictures at most of our boys' birthday parties since Richard's first! All in all we had a great time playing with toys, old and new, with our friends Jonah, Nolan, Oliver and Scott. Thanks for a great birthday Garrett, I love you!

No comments: