Thursday, July 2, 2009

Summer Fun!

We were able to get together with my Dad's cousin Elloise and her husband Glen at their cabin in Provo Canyon. They made a scrumptious BBQ's dinner with salads. We chatted and got to know Peyton, their 12 year old grandson. Their other grandson's name is Garrett Stephen, which of course, is a fun coincidence, except our son is Garrett Steven. We enjoyed the cabin visit. I found our helmets and dug mine and Ben's bikes out of the shed for the first time in about 3 years...Garrett got a huge grin on his face when he saw me ride past him, sort of saying "I didn't know Mom could ride a bike!"

We also had a backyard birthday party for 5-year old Gavin, Richard's little neighbor friend. They had a huge inflatable water slide and water balloons and a pinata. Really fun party! I was impressed with how Richard swung the bat, pretty good form actually!


No comments: